2017 PASCO Scholarship Award
It’s time for the 2017 PASCO Scholarship Award Application. Please pass along this information to any college freshman who is eligible to apply for this year’s scholarship.
The Philippine American Society of Colorado (PASCO) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving Aurora and metro Denver area. Each year, PASCO offers a scholarship to a freshman college student that has shown exemplary performance throughout their high school career not only in their academics, but also in their community service, including their role in promoting the Philippine culture.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- Applicant must be a 2017 high school graduate, currently a freshman college student.
- Essay must be type written following MLA format. It can be up to three (3) pages on 8 ½” x 11 paper.
- Application must be received by December 8, 2017.
- Submit application (with a recent 2”x2” photo) via email to: email@example.com
The selected scholar will be notified by December 18, 2017. The recipient of the award will be required to perform 20 hours of documented community service in 2018.
- 2017 PASCO Scholarship Educational Award Application
|Special Achievements / Extra Curricular Activities||20%|
We are on FaceBook. Click LIKE on the activity feed below!